It matters because it belongs to you. It’s what you know and where you live. Mostly, it matters to God. What happened to you growing up matters because it’s how you learned about Life and Love ... and God.
Your story has taught you a lot about who you are ... and about other people. Some of what you’ve learned is true. Some isn’t. This course can help you discover the Truth about Love.
Married. Engaged. Dating. Single.
Have you ever tried to do something important without any previous instruction or training? I’m still amazed that we’re avoiding the subject of real-life gender differences in academia and in church.
Of course, it’s not politically correct in today’s culture to say that men and women are fundamentally different, but that doesn’t make it any less true. Just ask any man or woman who is or ever has been in a romantic relationship.
Adapting to a “new normal” doesn’t mean it’s healthy. Or biblical.
- Marriage was designed to meet emotional needs for you both.
- But we’ve been taught the lie that depending on one another in that way is dysfunctional.
- So our needs often go unmet, or we go outside the marriage to look for the answers.
Your love story does not have to end this way.
- Instead of lowering your expectations, deepen your expectations.
- Embrace the possibilities and take the next step on your journey.
A SPECIAL NOTE TO ANYONE WHO IS SINGLE: If you don’t have a mate or a marriage right now, this is your opportunity to prepare for the future! You are welcome here.
Your Identity & Spiritual Beliefs
The Psychology of Relationships
The Beauty of a Woman
The Wonder of a Man
Embracing the Dance
Better Than Eden